Sunday, April 5, 2015

Winner Announcement and Sale reminder!

And the winner of the drawing for a pair of Sterling Silver "Matchstick Dangles" is...


.... Betty Winslow from Betty's Bead Soup!   She gets to pick the color (or 2 colors) she would like her dangles painted, and I'll make this pair especially for her!

While you wait for this to happen, please visit Betty's Etsy store and Facebook page!  (I've just been admiring her copper coil earrings!  Nifty design!)

Thanks to all who participated and helped me spread the word!  I very much appreciate it.  Congrats again to Betty!

If you didn't win but would still like in on the goods, a reminder that I have a Super Spring Sale going in both of my stores!   


Now is a good time to grab beads, metal components, (even jewelry) at these greatly reduced prices!  Sale ends Monday!

Hope you enjoy the weekend!!   Oh happy Spring!

~Sharyl

******

1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Congratulations to Betty!