Friday, February 6, 2015

CLOSE-OUT SALE at "Sharyl's Jewelry" store on Artfire!

My goodness, one thing and then another!   Here I am Feb 5, back to my blog again finally!   

...And I have an announcement to make. 

After months of store trials and great  deliberation, I've decided to close my "Sharyl's Jewelry" store on Artfire.  


So many stores, too little time!   I'm finding it very hard to have time to make items, list them, and keep each store fresh with new things.  So I'm cutting back and simplifying things!

For now, I'm very happy with the Metapolies™ store on Etsy  (where I sell both jewelry and components) and you can still visit me at the Metapolies™ store on ACM too (components only)!  

REMINDER:  Keep current on all Metapolies™ updates at Metapolies.com

The store on Artfire was my first venture into selling online. I opened the store near the end of 2011.   It's been a good run.   I'm grateful to all of you who shopped that store, made it successful, and encouraged me in so many ways.  I  hope you will continue to visit me at my other locations.   

The good news is that from now through Feb. 12, 2015, I'm offering a 35% off sale on everything in the Artfire store to begin to clear out that inventory.   If I say so myself, there are some really great bargains but I haven't the time to move all of these beads, components, and jewelry to another store.  I hope you'll take advantage of the savings, and I'd be very grateful if you would spread the word about this sale for me!   

Here are a few of the items you'll find there:



These are only 12 out of 100 items currently available for sale in the store!  

Lots of OOAK jewelry, lots of components (metal and polymer)!

Many thanks to each of you, and I hope you enjoy the sale!

~Sharyl
***********
Image Credits:

Clipart:  wpclipart.com
Jewelry photos by Sharyl

***********

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I have found it is so much easier when you only sell on a couple of sites. This will free of more time for your creating and marketing. :)

Sharyl said...

You are so right, Val! I'm going to be looking forward to that! Thanks for your comment!