Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Bead Sets in store + POLYFLASH Sale 7/31/14 only!

fall oak leaf
It's nearly August, so
I've been busy posting 
new polymer clay BEAD SETS 
in my 
"Sharyl's Jewelry" Artfire store. 

If you've missed my
Facebook announcements, 
here is a sampling:


New Fall Harvest Bead Sets

I'm hoping you'll consider these
as you begin designing
your Fall jewelry collections!
leaf fall red
There are also some for 
year-round fun!


Whimsical Poly Beads

Today, 
I'm  offering a quick "Flash" sale,  
on polymer clay
coordinating items!

25 off left yellow

For today only,
get 25% off items 
in the 2 following categories:

**"Funky Flat Poly Beads"**
**"Other Polymer Clay Items"**


Code at checkout is:   POLYFLASH

**(Sorry, sale does NOT include the new bead sets but does include matching 
pendants, 
earring dangles, 
head pins, 
and flat beads 
found in the designated sections 
mentioned above.)**
fall oak leaf
As always,
thanks for taking a look at what's new
in my world.
Hope you find something here
that brings you joy!

~Sharyl

* * * * * * * 
Image Credits:
Photos & collages: Sharyl
Leaf graphic:  wpclipart

* * * * * * * 


No comments: