Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Exciting News to Share!

I'm so honored and excited, and must share some news!



Pagoda-inspired red artisan lampwork and enamel earrings

Available for sale at Sharyl's Jewelry



#1  
 Earlier today I was named  "Featured Designer of the Week" on the Art Bead Scene blog!    This is a "first" for me so I'm just thrilled!   Never saw that coming!   Thank you so much, Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp for selecting me and the earrings shown above!   

If you would like to see more about this month's challenge, closeup photos on the earrings and inspiration, the bead artists involved, and more, please visit the previous entry on my blog, Feb ABS 2013 Challenge Reveal and Ideas for You!

To view the many delightful entries in this month's challenge, visit the ABS Flickr page.  More will be added as the month continues, so be sure to check back!

#2 
You may have seen on my Facebook page, but I've learned from Denise Peck (Editor) that they are just finishing the Apr/May issue of "Step by Step Wire Jewelry" and some of my components will be featured in the artisan showcase!   


#3 
I'd like to offer my congratulations to all the winners and participants  in the Artisan Whimsy Valentine Challenge!      Barbara Hanselman won a $15 gift certificate from Sharyl's Jewelry, and Dee (Duane) Clark won a pair of earrings.       Hope both will enjoy their gifts!   (Barbara, if you see this, please send another message to me at the store or on Facebook!  Thanks!)


Please drop a line in the comment section and let us know what is exciting in YOUR life!   We'll be happy to hear your news and share your joy!   

Have a good week!

Sharyl

**********************




3 comments:

Ann Schroeder said...

Yay for you! How exciting. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you, Sharyl - you deserve it!

Krista said...

This is great! Congrats!