Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Greetings and Winners!


Happy Holidays to all!   

I have so much I'd like to say to you, but I'll try to keep it simple and short so you can get back to your holiday fun, whatever you may be doing!

We have several winners to announce!

1) The winner of the Tumblestone Studios / Sharyl's Jewelry drawing is...  Anne Watson!

Anne wins this charming, Victorian, go-with-everything necklace (left photo) by Dana Lang and an assortment ohandmade and hand-altered components by me (right photo).


The drawing was held on Dana's  "Tumblestone Handmakery" blog 
in connection my feature on Dana.


2)  In conjunction with the feature on Marti Conrad, bead artisan and owner of "Marti's Buttons-n-Beads," there was a drawing to win a sampling of Marti's beads.   
  

So many of you tried so hard, I wish I could have shared with all of you!   But the winner is ...  Shaiha Williams.  



3)   Finally, the winner of the redrawing for the  Artisan Whimsy holiday event  is...Tammie Tusher Everly from TTE Designs!

The gifts are the Art Deco-inspired necklace and earrings I designed for a recent jewelry History Challenge.  




 (The red stained glass pendants are from the Etsy shop, Very Pretty Things.   
And a little plug for Tracy Matthews, owner of that shop.  
She's having a 40% off sale Dec. 24-27!  
She has also opened a new store just for her
 glass cabochons called "I have Glass Stones.")

*************************************************

As for the rest, well, it can wait for later.  We'll be wrapping up this year.  Planning for next  year.  And trying to catch up in between!    




The most important thing is that you each have a very happy, safe, and peaceful holiday!   Thanks for your support.   Joyful wishes sent to you!    ~Sharyl

                            *************************************************

And from Sharyl's Jewelry a reminder:

LAST SALE OF THE YEAR! EVERYTHING IS 10% OFF! That includes sale and clearance items previously marked down 30-50%! Selling at or below cost! Don't miss out! Hope you find that special something you've been waiting for! Sale ends SOON! (No coupon needed for this sale. Prices are already marked down!)
                             *************************************************



2 comments:

Shai Williams said...

I just love the beads you chose for me! Thank you so very much.

Sharyl said...

Oh, I'm so glad, Shaiha! I'd love to hear (or see) what you make using them! Thanks again for participating!