Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sale, Blog Hop, and More

Three quick things for Saturday:


1)  I'm having a sale through the end of July.  25% off all earrings when you use this code at checkout:   EAR25.   You must use the code to activate the discount.  Prices will be changed at that point.    No limit!   Earrings can be found on this page of the studio!  


2) The 1st Reveal of the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party is now underway!   You can hop on at any of the participant's blogs and find the list.  But a good start place is with the event hostess, Lori Anderson's blog, Pretty Things!   Congrats to any and all who participated this round!   If you'd like to add a comment here with your blog URL, please do and we'll try to make a special effort to visit your blog!  There are many, but it's always so impressive to see what everyone has done!


3)   A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post expressing my fascination with numbers--specifically 111 # of Facebook participants and 88 Blog followers.   It was nice that no one joined while the story was up, but I thought I'd mention you are now free to tell your friends they are welcome to join us in either spot!  Ha!  Hopefully we'll move on to some more interesting numbers!   


You all have a good day!   


Sharyl ~ Sharyl's Jewelry


* * * * * * * * * * *



2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Sharyl,
It has been a while since I have stopped in and said hi. I hope all is going well with you.
Therese

aneri_masi said...

There...I bumped up your number to 89 ;-) I was following you on reader so far...