Friday, June 17, 2011

Sharyl's Jewelry & Relections -- Welcome, Part 1

  
People who know me well are aware I have many interests.  For those of you who don't, here are a few facts about me: 
  • I enjoy designing hand-crafted jewelry, making each piece unique.   If you give me wire, I'll make jewelry out it.  
  • If you hand me a camera, I'll always take nature shots.    
  • I love researching and learning new things.  (In my "other" life, I'm a librarian.)   
  •  I enjoy writing.   (Yes, among my degrees, you'll find one in Creative Writing, aka English.)
  •  ...And I thoroughly enjoy talking with others!  (Nothing to do with the Communications Studies degree--strictly hereditary, I suspect!)


Sharyl's Jewelry & Reflections seems an opportunity to bring together so many of the things I enjoy most.

So here, we will chat and  share, learn and reflect... about jewelry-making and other things that inspire us and matter to us.   I hope you will join us again for some friendly conversation!   

Best wishes,
Sharyl

P.S.  I'll tell you more about the jewelry I make and plans for the blog next time, but while you are visiting, I hope you'll drop by my website:   

No comments: